If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader, or would like to upgrade to the latest version, you can do that for FREE - right here!
... and they're off and running!
Make Watkins your Home-Business of Choice!
|As a Watkins Consultant, you're not starting a part-time job; you get to become a business owner on a part-time basis, with all the flexibility of being your own boss.
What could be better than that?
... and enter the Consultant ID# at the top of this page
|"What's for Lunch?" |
... is now the question on every child's - and parent's! - mind!
Here are some lunch box suggestions from Watkins 1948 Cookbook that could give you some fresh ideas!
- Some new (old!) ideas for sandwich fillings:
- minced tongue and green pepper, moistened with mayonnaise
- Mashed baked beans flavoured with mixed onion and sweet pickle or horseradish and mustard
- Crab meat and minced cooked bacon, moistened with chili sauce
- Tomato and crisp bacon
- Cook pineapple in butter, drain. Chop and add with cooked chopped chicken and mayonnaise
- The lunch box should contain sandwiches, a raw vegetable, a relish, fruit, pudding, cookies and a beverage.
- If sandwiches are to be kept a long time, do not use lettuce or other salad greens. Use a mayonnaise dressing as the oil will not soak into the bread.
- Ten Basket School Luncheon Suggestions:
- Sliced ham; potato salad; crisp crackers with jelly; raw carrot; fruit tart; and an apple.
- Chopped chicken or veal sandwich; buttered banana or nut bread; stuffed celery; raw tomato; coconut cream tart; and a pear.
- Bacon with whole wheat bread; peanut butter with white bread; fruit salad; stuffed eggs with lettuce; and a chocolate dessert tart.
- Sliced cold chicken with buttered white bread; cream cheese with jelly on banana or nut bread; raw carrot; lemon dessert tart; and a banana.
- Sliced corned beef with white bread; whole wheat bread with butter; raw tomato; cold macaroni loaf; dessert tart; and grapes.
- Salmon and celery with whole wheat bread; jelly or jam with white bread; stuffed eggs with paprika; lemon pudding as a filling for crisp cracker sandwiches; and an orange.
- Hamburger loaf with white bread; spring onions; spaghetti cooked with tomato sauce; coconut cookies; and an apple or pear.
- Sliced cold meat; cream cheese and jelly; fruit salad; Watkins home-made chocolate cookies; and a banana.
- Deviled beef with a little mustard on white bread; cream cheese and crisp crackers; dessert tart; celery hearts; and an apple.
- Rolls with chicken or veal salad filling; jelly with whole wheat bread; raw carrot; and an apple tart with shredded coconut.
|.... New Spices!
Sriracha and Chipotle Lime
These two spice blends are brand new in September.
Chipotle Lime is a complete flavor experience: smoky, spicy, sweet, sour and salty.
Sriracha combines different chili peppers, garlic, sugar and salt-sprinkle on any breakfast, lunch or dinner entrée for a spicy, sweet, salty and savory flavor.
Both are blended using highest quality, pure Watkins gourmet spices packaged in glass for optimum freshness.
Just $4.48 each (Regularly $4.98!)
#00663 Chipotle Lime (2.5 oz)
#00665 Sriracha (2.2 oz)
Note: Available in the USA only
|Gallon-sized Pure Vanilla!|
Obviously, our typical Watkins customers aren't going through a gallon of vanilla at a time ... But we know that there are professional bakers, cake decorators, church groups and charitable organizations who do enough baking that they want a larger size than the 11 ounce / 325 mL bottles. These customers have already been able to get Original Double-Strength Vanilla and Clear Vanilla in the 1 gallon / 3.78 L size, but now the extra large size of Pure Vanilla is also available...
|Extra Large Vanilla - USA
Pure Vanilla - New! - $159.99
Original Double-Strength Vanilla - $119.99
Clear Double-Strength Vanilla - $69.99
||Extra Large Vanilla - Canada
Pure Vanilla - New! - $179.99
Original Double-Strength Vanilla - $139.99
Clear Double-Strength Vanilla - $93.99
- Orange Biscuits
- Souffléd Crackers
- Salmon Loaf
- Barbecue Sauce for Fish
- Berry Pudding
| Jam & Cheese Sandwiches
Baked Apples with Bananas
... the perfect lunch
and yummy dessert!
If there are
"allergies" or "sensitivities" applicable to you or someone you
love, you'll want to check this out to learn about specific product
- Wheat, and our
- Kosher Products