|Our beautiful, full-colour Specials flyer provides details and tips for some of our most popular and timely products. Our Complete Product Price List will list EVERY Watkins product and highlight those that are on special to make your shopping experience simple, quick and enjoyable - now in a fully downloadable and printable Adobe Acrobat format!
If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader, or would like to upgrade to the latest version, you can do that for FREE - right here!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
|"You've got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your father was." ... Irish Saying|
Luck is when an opportunity comes along and you're prepared for it.
Make Watkins your Home-Business of Choice!
full support team
to back you up
... but ONLY YOU can make the choice...
... and enter the Consultant ID# at the top of this page
|"You'll never plough a field by turning it over in your mind." ... Irish Saying|
Grapeseed oil is becoming more and more popular in today's marketplace, and with good reason! Grapeseed oil is one of the only foods shown to not only lower LDL ("bad") cholesterol, but also increase HDL ("good") cholesterol - a distinct advantage over other oils. In fact, it is actually sold in many pharmacies in France as a remedy for high cholesterol.
Here are a few more reasons why you should be choosing Watkins Original Grapeseed Oil over others:
- It has a light, neutral flavour that will complement - not compete with - any cuisine.
- It's delicious! Unlike canola oil, grapeseed oil has a wonderful, light flavour; unlike olive oil, its lights, neutral flavour won't clash or overpower certain foods.
- It's versatile. Excellent as a dipping oil, on pastas, for sautéing and stir-frying; as the primary oil in salad dressings and marinades; anywhere you would use cooking oil.
- It's low in saturated fat. At just 8%, it has only half the saturated fat of olive oil; the lowest of all oils except canola.
- It's high in polyunsaturated fat. A whopping 72% - and all as linoleic acid (Omega-6) which has the greatest effect in raising HDL(good) cholesterol and lowering LDL (bad) cholesterol and triglycerides (fat carried in the blood).
- It's environmentally friendly. Pressed from grape seeds in Italy after wine production, it requires no new farmland or water to produce.
- It contains antioxidants. Vitamin E, and a group of bioflavinoids known as proanthocyanadins, some of the most powerful known antioxidants are in grapeseed oil.
- It has a high 'flashpoint'. Grapeseed oil has the highest flashpoint of all cooking oils - this means less smoke, less danger of burning, and more flavour in your food.
- It's perfect for creating your own infusions! Thanks to grapeseed oil's neutral flavour, it is a perfect base for flavoured oil. Add your own fresh herbs to the bottle to create a complete range of specialty oils to have on hand always.
|"Continual cheerfulness is a sign of wisdom." ... Irish Saying|
- Peppered Salmon Steaks
- Onion-Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Vanilla Yogurt Cake
- Roasted Chicken and White Bean Pizza
- Lemon Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
| Breakfast Muffins
Apple Ring Dessert
... 2 healthy and delicious choices to make your day yummier than ever!
If there are
"allergies" or "sensitivities" applicable to you or someone you
love, you'll want to check this out to learn about specific product
- Wheat, and our
- Kosher Products