|Our beautiful, full-colour Specials flyer provides details and tips for some of our most popular and timely products. Our Complete Product Price List will list EVERY Watkins product and highlight those that are on special to make your shopping experience simple, quick and enjoyable - now in a fully downloadable and printable Adobe Acrobat format!
If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader, or would like to upgrade to the latest version, you can do that for FREE - right here!
|Blessed is the season which engages|
the whole world in a conspiracy of love!
Hamilton Wright Mabie
How ever YOU celebrate this wonderful time of year,
from our home to yours, we wish you Peace, Joy and Love!
Make Watkins your Home-Business of Choice!
... as an
Independent Watkins Entrepreneur,
you can begin to
earn from Day ONE
... with NO debt load
to slow down your earning potential!
... and enter the Consultant ID# at the top of this page
|Shoveling Safely Tips|
Shoveling is part of life in most of North America, and it's also a big contributor to back strain, slips, and even heart attacks! Here are few tips to keep you going... because the snow will definitely keep falling!
- Make sure you are physically fit enough to shovel before heading out. If you have a history of heart problems, haven't exercised for a while, or are not feeling well, it may be in your best interest to hire someone or call on a friend or family member. If you have to shovel first thing in the morning, wait at least 30 minutes before heading out - get up, get dressed, have some breakfast and let your body 'wake up' before you put it through the challenge of shovelling.
- Warm up your muscles first. As with any exercise, this is key - but even more important because you will be performing this in frigid temperatures.
- Make sure that the shovel you are using is the right size for your body and your level of strength. Too big means you will end up stretching and lifting too much / too small and you are bending over too far.
- As much as possible, push the snow away instead of lifting it. This is easier at the beginning of the season, but by planning ahead now and pushing the snow back farther than necessary, you will create extra space for later.
- If you have a lot of snow to move, do it in stages and be sure to keep your water bottle with you throughout. You wouldn't forget it at the gym - and this can be just as, if not even more, strenuous!
- And last but not least... Don't forget to get out and enjoy the snow as well as just move it around!!
|Dates to Remember
Please note the following to ensure delivery before Christmas:
... and remember... FREE SHIPPING on orders of $100+!!
- Last day to guarantee ground delivery before Christmas will be Tuesday, December 9, 2014, in both U.S. & Canada.
- Last day to guarantee overnight delivery before Christmas is Monday, December 22, 2014, in the US only.
|Gifts! Gifts! Gifts!|
Looking for a unique gift that will show someone how much you truly care about them? Watkins Natural Personal Care, Home Care, and Gourmet Products can help you do just that!
Natural Personal Care - Our wide selection of scents and spa-quality products make this the easiest gift set ever! Include a matching Hand & Body Lotion, Liquid Hand Soap, Hand Cream, and Body Scrub with a luxurious towel, and a scented candle to give a day at the spa - with all of the comfort of home!
Natural Home Care - This would be a wonderful and thoughtful gift for anyone concerned with the environment; especially their personal environment. Small children and pets are constantly crawling (and sometimes chewing!) on areas we clean on a regular basis. Why not make their lives safer by using non-toxic, natural cleaning products. Our beautiful packaging will make any gift basket sparkle - and our wide range of natural scents will beautify and freshen any home all year round.
Natural Gourmet - We don't call them our "Gold Medal Winners" for nothing! Our Original Double-Strength Vanilla, our Purest Granulated Black Pepper, and our Purest Ground Cinnamon really did win Gold Medals at the Paris Food Exposition in 1928! ... and to this day, remain heads and tails above the rest in quality and flavour! Along with our Extracts, Seasonings, and Pantry Staples, the "foodies" in your life would love to stock their kitchen with Watkins!
Gift Certificate - Can't decide? Why not let them go on a shopping spree! A Watkins Gift Certificate can be purchased in any amount greater than $10 and sent directly to your loved one! ... How simple is that?!
- Christmas Cookies
- Fruit Pudding
- Southern Corn Bread Stuffing for Chicken or Turkey
- Spiced Apple-Glazed Ham
- Cheese and Date Salad
|Holidays! Holidays! Holidays!
... and even more delicious treats you can make to enjoy during them all!
Cookies on a Stick
You Got Chocolate in my Peanut Butter Thumbprint Cookies
If there are
"allergies" or "sensitivities" applicable to you or someone you
love, you'll want to check this out to learn about specific product
- Wheat, and our
- Kosher Products