|Our beautiful, full-colour Specials flyer provides details and tips for some of our most popular and timely products. Our Complete Product Price List will list EVERY Watkins product and highlight those that are on special to make your shopping experience simple, quick and enjoyable - now in a fully downloadable and printable Adobe Acrobat format!
If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader, or would like to upgrade to the latest version, you can do that for FREE - right here!
|Just 3 hours a week of swimming can burn up to 1700 calories - that's the equivalent of 12 donuts!!|
Make Watkins your Home-Business of Choice!
Has the 'tax-man' got you down? Did you know that by operating a home business, you could not only make money, but SAVE money as well ... on your taxes?? Check with your accountant or local tax office on the benefits that a Watkins home business could offer you ... but first, click on the link below to learn more about how simple it could be to get started!
... and enter the Consultant ID# at the top of this page
|Soak It In!|
Your skin is the largest 'organ' in your body and part of what makes it so wonderful is its ability to release toxins from our body through natural sweat, regeneration, etc. Its unique ability to 'release' also works in reverse - your skin will also 'absorb' anything you rub into it! Many ingredients in off-the-shelf skin care products can actually be harmful - from drying your skin, to generating an allergic reaction, to even being cancer-causing! Watkins NATURAL line of personal care products makes sure that you look and feel your best 'in your own skin'... naturally!
Note to Self: Mother's Day - May 10
|Did you know that by building just one pound of muscle, your body will burn an additional 60 calories per day - without even having to get off the couch?!!|
|It's Time!... or should I say Thyme!?
We all know how healthy a green salad is for us, but what exactly are some of the those exotic sounding leaves we find in our bowl? Today we can grab a container of organic greens that is ready to serve... and with the warmer weather well on the way, it's also a great time to get out into the garden and plant your own! Here are a few favourites that will grow great in the ground or in a pot:
- Lettuce is the most popular of the salad greens.
- Cabbage is the Vitamin King of vegetables being VERY rich in Vitamin C.
- Romaine is a variety of leaf-lettuce with long, coarse leaves, cup shaped; romaine is usually served with a vegetable salad - and is most commonly used in Caesar salad.
- Curly Endive is a loose head variety of lettuce with wiry, curly leaves. It has a tangy flavour and is best served along with a well-seasoned French dressing, or as a foundation for a vegetable or a simple fruit salad.
- Chicory (American endive) is a popular salad green that grows in short, round white stalks of tightly closed leaves, with a pungent flavour. This salad green is best served with French dressing.
- Escarole is a green and yellow leafy vegetable. The inner leaves are small and yellow and are excellent for a salad. The outer green leaves are cooked as greens.
- French Sorrel is a perennial and the tender leaves can be cut at any time and served with French dressing.
- Chives have a mild onion flavour and the leaves may be used in a meat or vegetable salad.
- Oriental Garlic should be used sparingly. The plant has a long, slender, flat leaf.
- Sweet Marjoram has a fragrant, mild taste, popular in a mixed green salad. The leaves are small and may be left whole or cut fine and used with tomatoes, peas, beans or a carrot salad.
- English Thyme may be used whole or chopped in a mixed green or tomato salad.
- Fennel leaves may be used in a fish or a mixed green salad.
- Dill has feathery, green leaves and gives a delicious flavour to potato, cabbage or a mixed green salad.
- Parsley is easily grown and may be used for flavour and for its vitamin content, in almost any salad.
- Chervil is similar to parsley but should be used sparingly; the flavour is similar to anise.
- Swiss Cheese Fondue
- Easy Fondant
- Ham and Asparagus Casserole
- Coconut Snack Cake
- Italian Cheesecake
| Tuna Toppers
Watkins Cocoa Kisses
... Lunch and Dessert
... easy peasy!
If there are
"allergies" or "sensitivities" applicable to you or someone you
love, you'll want to check this out to learn about specific product
- Wheat, and our
- Kosher Products